Monday, September 24, 2007

unexpected "guest"!

This morning was raining and the weather is really cool. I was hesitating to take a morning warm bath. Anyhow, I went to wash up and prepare to go for work. When I was getting my jeans, to my horror, I saw a dead lizard fell off from the jeans to the floor.

I was totally awaken by this unexpected dead guest. I was calling for my mom and helper for help. The dead lizard seems to have died for some time because it has turned near to black. Man! It was disgusting!

My jeans stinks and I guessed it's because of the dead lizard! Thanks to my helper who helped me to discard the corpse. Phew! What a morning to start with.

My mom is sick - coughing flu and lost of voice. Now, I'm cooking chinese herbs which I have bought at Chinese medical hall. I hope it will help her to cure her cough and flu. God, heal her soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home