Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hope 16th birthday

It was a memorable anniversary for Hope Singapore. There are 2 reasons. It was a 1st time that we have our Thai worship band (14 of them) came and ministered in the anniversary service. Next was a direct and powerful sermon shared by Ps PN, our Hope movement leader.

Ps Jeff, Claudia, James and I went to picked Pastor PN up at 11am. It was really great and an honour to be able to welcome our leader at Changi airport. We fetched him to Changi Meridien Hotel and he got some rest. Thereafter, we picked him up to Down Town East for the anniversary service. I was at both services.

Two things that really caught my attention when Ps PN shared in his message were.... 1st He asked the people in the service : How far can you see in the next 10 to 20 years. God showed Abraham the stars in the sky and that what Abraham could see. Then, God promised him that his descendants will be as numerous as the stars in the sky. Next Ps PN said that in the next 10 years, God will bring many churches to fulfill one top agenda and that is The Great Commision! I was personally stirred and I went home asking myself how far can I see and what will I see.

I want to thank Jesus for our Mother church in Thailand. Their servanthood attitude and God's given vision kept growing for the past 20 over years. I remembered my life was totally change when I went to Bangkok for a leadership conference in 1996. The message and teachings indeed delievered with clarity, convictions and power of God by our founder. I decided to re-prioritied my life and to serve Jesus and love people with all my life.

Thanks to Ps PN and the Thai worship band for their impartation and influence. Indeed, Hope Singapore is started by God and it will ended with God's plan and reaping God's results. I was reminded again to build my life and my group according to God's word. It will certainly be a vessel in God's hand to touche many lives! I'm totoally humbled!

Lets' dream big and attempt it for one and only!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home