Sunday, August 26, 2007

Poly RDMM

Many people wondered how I spend my Sunday. Well, usually I spend my sundays with a group of friends and leaders in Poly group. They are called the Poly RDMM (Region David's Mighty Men)! Poly RDMM used to have 6 members (Lennon, Nel, Leanne, Abigail and Sam + me). There was a restructuring in end June where Abigail went to TSPT to head the creative arts ministry and Sam transferred to young adults group to lead a CG. Praise God for their lives and investment in the lives of the polydi students!

The current Poly RDMM is made up of 5 members (Lennon, Leanne, Nel, Colin and me). Colin is a new member and have start serving in NS unit close to 2 months. Lennon is overseeing SP campus, Nel is taking care of Temasek and Ngee Ann Poly and Leanne leads the X2 District (DI, NYP and RP).

We had meeting in my room and have a good time praying and sharing how God has blessed our lives. We had teaching and of course we planned ahead of next 3 months. I'm very blessed by this team. We shared lives together, we shared the same dreams, we shared the same love. After the meeting, we went to Tiong Bahru for dinner and we went to watched Evan Almighty.

It was a good time spending together. The program is simple but it was the friendship that really matters. While I walked back to my house from Redhill MRT, I thank God for these friends God has placed in my life. These are really my convenanted friends. Thank you Jesus!

Let me introduce the team... (Fr left : Lennon, Nel, Colin & Leanne)


















Lennon loves to cook and is currently studying in Shatech. He loves soccer. He is a loyal friend and a caring brother. He is giving especially the way he takes good care of SP ministry house. He is sacrifical and most of all He loves Jesus very much. I enjoy talking to him.

Nel loves to sing and dance. She loves to eat beansprouts and hates people to call her cute. :) She is a good amour bearer and supports me. She cares for people and takes care of people's feeling well. She gives joy and energy to people around her. She loves God too. :P

Colin likes to keep fit. He runs almost every week and he likes sports. He is dependable brother and he keep to his promises most of the time. He is administrative and honest brother. He has drive and has a clear vision for NS ministry. He enjoy learnings and he reads.

Leanne just started her property agent's job. She loves and enjoys it very much. She eats pretty healthily. She is a determine lady. She has a great vision for campus ministry especially X2. She loves and cares for her sheep and people. She is a woman of God.

Here is another photo after a proper one!

















Yeap, that's my CG! We are attempting greater things for Jesus in Polydi region! Do join us and stay tune as more will be made known in October '07!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home