Thursday, August 23, 2007

Clock or Campass?

I was telling someone yesterday that I can't believe that we are approaching the last week of August. I could vividly reemembered that my niece just born to this world in this month last year. And now, she is already 1 years old.

It may sound cliche but I will still say it "Time really flies like rocket!" In a few months time, I will be celebrating my birthday and Jesus' birthday. In a few months time, all of us will cross 2007 to 2008.

I was talking to Beebee(We were course mates and she is serving as a leader in Filipino group now) about some of our friends in our old CGs in S'pore Poly ministry. Many of them are married and have kids. I can't believe those friends we shared our lives with in student days (late teens) now is a mother of 1 or 2. It shows that I'm getting older.

Time indeed passes fast but the right concern is not whether I have a working clock in life but whether my campass continues to points the right direction. Campass in life is more important than time in life. I can be busy with how I spend my day but I should be concern whether my today is moving towards the right direction - that's my campass in life.

So friends, if you happen to read this blog, do take a pause to check whether you have both the clock and campass in life.

Do drop me a comment on your thoughts after reading my blog too! :)

6 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Shi Yan said...

First time visiting ur blog. Hmm... time really flies, i am in adult group for few years lor.ButI will never forget those "LATE Meeting" you held in my ploy days to bulid us in the WOG. They do made a impact in my life.
Thank for leading us. Hee...Thank for ur sharing on moving in the right direction. See you in annversity.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger DannyWatt said...

wah, why did you delete my comment?

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger jaspoon said...

Hi Shiyan,

It's good hear from you! I'm glad to know you are growing and impacting in the young adults group too. Indeed time really flies and we will grow old together...

see you in in Anniversary too...


Hey Dan, I didn't delete your comment as I didn't get to see it. I'm not sure why it's gone. so Brother, can you leave it again. Thanks!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger DannyWatt said...

oh no la, i was just saying i heard u became a pastor.

and if u remembered me?

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Helloo............. You pastor Jasmine now ? Wow.... hee hee..
Hope you still remember this friend from Perth.... will catch up with you .. coming home in Dec.. for family visit...

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger jaspoon said...

Hi Mr Han! I will surely remember you. How can I forget those days where we serve in youth before. Do you remember the salted vegetables soup that I always ordered at the coffee shop at Aljunied. Pls ring me up when you are here for holiday and can catch up more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home