Thursday, September 20, 2007

JUMP Concert!

It was an awesome experience. I love the God honouring worship. I love having fun in praise! I love the high energy in praising Jesus. I'm sure this is going to be like in heaven - A 100% devotion in prasing and worshipping Jesus.

Personally I love 2 worship songs sung by Hope Bangkok but I can't remember on of it already. I think the other song title is drink from the river. I was drawn to drink and communion with the Holy spirit more. I just sat down and totally awed by His presence. Jesus, you are real and you are alive! Thank You for the gift of worship and praise! Thank you that I can make melody and dance before you freely with likeminded friends:)


Here are some photos that we took during and after the concert.


(Ps Prayuth demostrating a thai dance)
















(Tertiary team with Thai band)




















Chin Chin and Jas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home