Monday, September 10, 2007

Online Shopping

I'm not sure for you but sometimes I find it tired to go to shopping mall to shop for clothes, bags or others after a long day of work. On top of that, I have to shop in a crowded area over weekend. Recently, I was telling some of my friends the hassel of shopping in S'pore and few recommended me about online shopping.

I knew about online shoppping few years ago. I do purchased books, video/audio resources online but I haven't try shopping for clothes, bags, shoes and others. Few of my friends sent me some good links (from Taiwan, Korea and Hongkong products) to purchase what I want online.

I have great fun looking at different items with just a click away. I can avoid the crowd in shopping malls and stay at home wearing a big T-shirt and short drinking my hot tea and chooing my possible item. Well there are pros and cons about online shopping.

2 things I look for online shopping is the review of the product and service. If it's good reviews my many people, I think it's trust worthy to purchase items from the website. Another thing I look for is pricing. I like good and cheap products. Thus, there are some website I would browse only because it's expensive but may not buy anything yet unless I really like it very very much.

I recently placed an order of a bag and it's my first time buying online bag! I'm waiting for it to come (in one months time). Well, there is no hurry for me but I like the easy way of buying things now.

I may consider start a online business if there is right product and do it with a group of trustworthy friends. Though online shoppers is increasing but I think going out with friends for window shopping will be still something I like to do. Nothing beats to meet with friends face to face and choose my favourite items there and then. I will do both. You can decide for yourself too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home