Sunday, September 30, 2007

A recent song that I loved

5 weeks ago, I was listening to Abigail's MP3 player. I was asking her to introduce me some nice songs and she referred me to Chris Tomlin's album. I was watching a TV program and listening to the praise and worship songs. Then I came to this song - How can I keep from singing your praise. I was totally focus on the lyrics and the melody of the songs that I didn't pay any attention to the TV program.

I was just worshipping God there and then. I didn't sing it out loud but I was singing so loudly in my heart. I listened to it again and again and again. I was so moved and touched by the lyrics and it reminded me that Christ deserves my total devotion of praise and service! He deserves it all. Yesterday, we sang in the Tertiary service again! Here is a video clip of Chris Tomlin leading this song. Enjoy!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Of0ntOdDZU&mode=related&search=


That's my prayer for myself. I want to love the One and Only with my whole life for He 1st loves me. For those who reads my blog, you can ask your friend for this song if you need a new song to worship in your private time with God. It has uplifts my spirit and I'm sure it will does to you.

God, thanks for the gift of praise and worship!

1 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger Genesis Jorris said...

Wooo~ I learn something through tt post where you take that 3 days to rest and focus on listening to God.

Prayed that the rest will enable you to serve God even more powerfully!

Ha.. Wanted to learn more about slowing down my pace and focusing on God through some quiet days. will de!

Last but not least,
Jiayou Jasmine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home