Thursday, September 27, 2007

6 things about me

from Joanne's blog. Rules: Each player of the game starts off by writing 6 weird things about themselves before choosing another 6 of their friends to sabotage. People who get tagged needs to write in a blog on their own, 6 weird things about themselves and state the rules clearly.

This is what Jaonne's wrote...
1. I am attracted to guys who have sharp nose. followed by build of the body (swimmer's build is specially attractive! ROFL.)
2. I tried dog food before.
3. I love singing loudly while bathing. especially when its out of tune! LOL. its hard to sing out of tune in fact.
4. I can give facial expressions that people always love to see. (may be tt's y alot likes to make fun of me...)
5. I love to see gory stuff.
6. I would love to be a guy. don't ask me y. ^^so now my turn to tag! lemme see....
Tag: Justin, Abigail, Hannah, Jolene, Jasmine & Joel.


Jasmine's 6 weird things...
1. I don't like mushroom!
2. I teared throughout the teaching taught by our Hope Founder in 1996
3. I swallowed a chewing gum when i was young and I thought I'm going to die in the next 1 hour!
4. I like Chemistry, my favourite subject!
5. If I have chance, I would love to travel to 238 countries in my life time. (I will be very old by then and I need to be super rich)
6. I love cartoon smurfs - a small blue creatures....
Tag : Nel, Lennon, Leanne, Donald, Ps Jeff, Micheal Santoso

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Jeff Chong said...

haha Jas... i have been tagged before on this and I have blogged this already :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home