Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lalita & Nepal

Well, I have been thinking and missing Lalita when I'm in my trip in Europe. As I'm recalling all those memories when she stayed at my house for 4 months. She is indeed a woman who is after God's heart. When Leanne and I visited her in June at Kathmudu, we could see her desire to serve God and spread the love of God.

I guess it's because I'm far from her so the missing feeling is stronger. I have often asked God to protect, strengthen and refresh her as she continue to do her job search (right now she is volunteering in a hospital before she is employed) and building the new believers up.

Do send your encouragement and regards to her if you can. A little words and thoughts will build our missionary up! You can get her email address from your ULs or SDLs. I wouldn't post it here just in case her email will be abuse by unknown user.

I know there is sacrifice in church planting yet there is so much fulfillment in doing so. I will like to do that one day and send people out to do so for our One and Only God.

Here are some photos of Lalita and the new believers and pre believing friends. You can remember to pray for them too as you look through the pics!









Fr left "Kasih (core team), Sudip (new B),
Lalita, Pre believing friend,
Rudolf (New B)











Student Matthew Party











Lalita's family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home