Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Holiday Trip in Cesky Krumlov & Vienna

After conducting a workshop on student ministry in the convention, we bid farewell after we took a group photo. Then few of us left Prague to Cesky Krumlov (Southern Prague) for a holiday trip. It's a 4 day trip for me. Though it's not long but it was very enjoyable. Elaine, Pei Chin, Chee Keong, Ps Prakich, Luisa were my travelling partners.








A photo taken in Cesky






I love Cesky very much. It is a small town and you can finish touring the town in less than an hour. What attracts me about this town was the simple design houses and the friendliness of the people. It's really relaxing to take a stroll on the street (very different pace in Singapore) and I felt so safe to just walk alone at night.






Top view of Cesky Krumlov











Garlic soup in bread












A small alley in Cesky







Next time if I have chance, I would love to visit Spain and France. I believe it is a country with very strong culture. I'm so glad that I'm in Hope movement because everywhere we go we will have a Hope church. Probably by the time I visit the 2 countries, we have churches there already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home