Saturday, August 26, 2006

A full house Tertiary Service

After the tertiary service, I rushed back home with Wilson and Belle for a family dinner. When we are in the car, Belle told me that David Yew (Wilson's UL) asked Wilson how does he feel to see his sister preaching in the service. His answer is fantastic. Wah, he is being encouraging. :) I felt weird to have my brother in service listening to your own preaching. There are thoughts like I'm not up to the standard of the Word, he knows my private life as we have lived under one roof for more than 20 over years.

This experience has humbled me that as a teacher of the Word, the authority comes from the Word not about how good I am. We should be a willing vessel as a herald of God's word. This experience has caused me to be more motivated to live a stronger private life. It's easier to develop our public ministry but it's the private life (where not many people are watching) that build the person.

A strong private life will leads to a impactful public ministry. I was sharing with Wilson and Belle that hope to see my elder sis, her husband, my elder brother and his wife, our parents worshipping Jesus together! This vision still burn very strongly in my heart! As what Joshua says me and my household will serve the Lord!

This evening Tertiary service was awesome! It was full house! I was so challenged that every Tertiary service should be filled to the last row of Nexus. Thanks to Yean Shien, Yin San, Mabel and Wendy's group who came because they can't attend Sunday morning service. I have a clear picture of what a Tertiary service should be - Full house, strong spiritual atmosphere, spiritual praise and worship, warm fellowship, faithfilled service leading, practical preaching.




This is the full house service!

That's the kind Tertiary service we will build with all Tertiary leaders and TWamers! We will ask God to helped us in those area of lack and continue to major our strength. This short term vision will come to pass by Jan 2007! We give thanks in advance....

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Jasmine, i think u put up a tag board will make it easier for us to tag n comment n chat..hehe

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger jaspoon said...

hi leslie...

Not sure how to put up a tag... Let me check it out! It's good to have you leaving comments though and all the best to your attachment in Jurong Bird Park!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home