Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A memorable trip to Simei ITE

I met Abigail (aka Meihua) at Tiong Bahru MRT. One funny thing happended was I was waiting at the control station and Abi was waiting at the platform. It took us 15mins later to discover that and we finally meet each other at the platform. Phew!

We went to Simei ITE. It was my first time stepping into the campus. It was awesome. We met Joel and David (Jin Wei) for early lunch. I'm so happy to see both of them. We went for baked rice and I go for spagatti... I guessed I have missed quite alot on Italian food! Ha!

We settled down on the cafe, Chen Wei came and joined us. We chat on everything and anything under the sun. It was really fun and I enjoyed talking to all. I treasured the time as I hardly have time chatting with them after Tertiary service.

I remembered Chen wei is our new brother and he came to my house with some DI people to watch world cup final. He has changed so much since then. He is not so shy and love to laugh. Talking to him is so enjoyable because whatever jokes I cracked, he will laugh. He is a good support! ha!

After 30mins later, Ace and Kelvin came and joined us! The table is filled with Hope people! Glen, a new brother suppose to joined us but can't make it due to some reason. Glen, hope to see you soon and catch up with you....

Overall, I had a good time immersing into the culture of the ITE students. The campus was filled with life and people. There was a live band performance and many people were drawn to the music. Abi, myself and the rest, we had a discussion on how to reach more ITE students and more guys ITE students! I'm looking forward to see a unit in Simei ITE and more units in other ITEs campus!














We are building a global Institution Technical Education ministry.

6 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger JesuaFreak said...

Somehow or the other.. i never knew you had a blog.. till today.. haha.. Gr8 Blog.. as usual you are still the same lady with a burning desire to win souls for Christ.. it manifests thru yoru blogposts..

Cool.. keep in touch hor..

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger jaspoon said...

hi Jun Xiong! It's really cool to see your comment! yes! You are also a very good friend. Every birthday, you will always send me sms! I learnt how to be a better friend from your life - always lend a helping hand! Let's reach more friends around us!

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger The Recreation Corner said...

Hi Jas

I have a friend there at ITE Simei. I had been sowing on him when I was working with the Handicaps Welfare Association (HWA). He's wheelchair bound so I believe many knows him.

His name is Jovin Tan. He's also a Sinagpore's National Sailor.

He's friendster is http://www.friendster.com/3511767

Can try 'connect' with him. If need my help let me know.

Cheers

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger jaspoon said...

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the contact. Btw: He is studying there or teaching there? I will get the student to know him. :)

ciaos!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger The Recreation Corner said...

He's studying there

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Huanyan said...

hmm... you ought to update your blog more often

 

Post a Comment

<< Home