Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm a student again!

I started with my personal development plan. My 1st upgrading training is to improve my English language. Thanks to Fenny, our HR manager who source out possible English tutor for me.

Well I started my 1st tution with this American-German english tutor last night. I felt soo good to be a student again. I asked, questioned, went through few tests on gramma and we have a full 2 hours on that.

Before meeting her, I was a little nervous yet excited. I really hope I can improve my English gramma and vocabulary with leaps and bounds after 4-5 one-one sessions.

Every leader is a learner. Every leader identify areas of upgrading so that we can be a more competent leader - skills, knowledge or attitudes.

Well, here are my English workbook that I need to complete 1-2 chapters before I meet Kathleen again.

So wish me "blessed" and I will work hard to move my English level to another whole new level!



2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Tim (from Y-Hope) said...

Dear Jasmine

Just want to say that I truly admire your humility and eagerness to level up your proficiency in the English Language. Your passion to spread the Word of God, coupled with your steady improvement in your linguistic prowess will definitely bring you far! May God use You mightily, more than ever :)

Cheers
Tim

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger jaspoon said...

Hi Tim

Thanks for your words and yes, we got to level up in our competence to reach and build more lives!

cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home