Thursday, August 06, 2009

Drama Mama Moment!

finally, i'm back to the cyber world! Last 4 days were so dramatic that happened to my family.

Let me take you thru the journey, i promised i will keep it short and sweet.

As many knew what happen on Saturday as I have shared in the service that we managed to get a super dooper new worship leader to replace Abigail because she fell ill! God was gracious and the polydins peeps were just supportive and we gave our hearts to Jesus then! Abigail is fine now!

Then at late Sat night, I went home and found out that mom was sick as well. She threw up and had diarrhea. So the next day, I brought her to see a family doctor and was late for sunday morning service. Very strange thing started to happen on Sunday night.

At 11pm, I started to feel my stomach bloated and 5 mins later, I threw up what I ate for dinner. I thought that throw was the end because I thought it was the noodle that was hard to digest. However, my nightmare just started. Every 1-2hours I will vomit or diarrhea. Oh goodness, at 5am, I was so weak that I didn't went back to room but rest in the living room instead. Then to my horror, I heard dad vomitting very loudly as well.

Then I realised my family got a stomach flu or food piosioning! Wilson sent dad to SGH, I went to see a family doctor, mom continue her medication. My sis-in-law called that my nephew, Zane also vomitted and had serious diarrhea on Monday. (My siblings came on Saturday night for family dinner.)

What a way to welcome Mon! Now, I'm so much better, Praise God! Dad still in SGH for further observation. Mom has fully recovered. Zane, still need time as he is not alright yet.

My siblings were putting on a detective hat and think what happened and what could have happen so that what could have prevented.

That leaves us to think and discuss.

a small note : serious stomach flu really no joke! (my legs were so wobble that i need to sit on a chair to bathe myself!!!!!) hahahahahaha!

Alright, I have wasted 3 days of the week and I need to catch up with many work that piles up. It will be an exciting journey with HS! HS, let's fasten the sit belt and step on the accelerator!!! Let's go!

2 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like many things happening in your family... take care! :)

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger jaspoon said...

indeed, many things. that's why it sounded a little too drama mama!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home