Friday, August 08, 2008

Exams is coming peeps! - prayer chambers

Alright, August is the last surge of project deadlines and exams for poly peeps! whoo..

So I will open this blog entry for any prayer request for your project or exams revision...

So peeps, do your best as God will do the rest. Get more redbull as you burn midnight oil...

It will be a wonderful period to shine the light of Christ during stree period. It's when you are stress, the more you draw nearer to God and then you can shine the joy and love to those around you!

So you tag me or send me a comment on your prayer request.... :):):)

*shine Jesus shine*, *lalalalala*

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pray for my GP Presentation on Tuesday and Electronic Media Exam on Saturday! Thanks!! =) "A" for JESUS! hahaha...

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

woah! I rmbr writing a note of prayer request here... 2 months ago? Guess what?

I've got mostly "B"s for all my modules and .....

Just as I requested....

a BIG "A" for my GP project!

Praise God!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home