Thursday, July 24, 2008

an unusual shopping place

Last Sunday, I stepped into a shop which I hardly would imagined myself to do so - Chinese medical store. ("clap"clap") I was on my way to Nel's house and I wanted to get something for her mom. Then I thought to get practical thing for elderly folks, probably I can get it in a chinese medical store. I was right!

There are so many choices of gifts. Like chicken essence, ginseng, bird nest and many more. I got ginseng drink that will build up the strength of the lungs. I learnt quite a bit from the boss. Something very new to me..hohoho...

Then, in the evening when I was on way back home. I thought I can get something more tonic for mom since she has been working faithfully and diligently for the family. I went to another chinese medical store and to find out more about bird nest for elderly. I was in the shop for 20mins and the boss took different grade of bird nest and taught me why the different in price and what's good about them. very educational sia...:):):)

I got 6 bird nest ginseng drink for mom and hope she loves it. If it taste good, I will get a suger free for dad too. hohoho!

So if anyone of you are looking for gift for elderly, step into a chinese medical store, you will not be disappointed because what matters to elderly is health so they will appreciate any gifts that build up their health... a tips for you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home