Wednesday, July 30, 2008

memory pic...

I was sorting out photos and I saw these photos. It brought back many memories and these are the people whom have touched and impacted lives... I'm thankful that serving God is never alone. There are friends serving together.. Now, some are staying back, some moved on to adults group, some went for overseas study....

We will never walk alone....:)

(At Jonathon Wong's house - On good friday)















A theme night and guess who is the pirate on my right?
tag me....hohoho















at one of the freshman event....(TP guys...)
make a guess who is holding the camera....(tag me)

















a CL meeting...in 2004...

















Ooi..we looked so young! and all coloured hair...
meihua, wat r u doing....?















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home