Saturday, July 12, 2008

Campus Ministry

This whole week I'm thinking and dreaming and planning for PolyDiNS ministry. Last night at the CTM, the vision, plans seems to be clearer as I prayed for the group and individual. There is power for corporate prayer. :) you showed up again , God!

After meeting Clara (we ate and talked and ate! ha! it was so fruitful) and reached home at 230am. I was really sleepy yet was so stirred in my hearts about campus ministry. I wrote down all the possibilities the Lord has spoken to me for the whole week. I'm penning it down and looking forward to share and discuss with the RDMM tomorrow.

There will be changes and rising more newer leaders to do more in the ministry. I look forward to meet the ULs in 2 weeks time to get all these plans and direction to be owned by them. :)

We are born for such a time like these to take hold what God has destined us to do and to be. :) We are living for a destiny. thanks u Lord for placing us in a very strategic group!

*singing*..i have a destiny, i know i shall fulfill... "singing louder*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home