Sunday, June 01, 2008

praying desperately...

lord, I'm coming before you to ask you to bless me, my leaders and the whole region! I come before unshamefully to ask you to bless us 200 times more! It's your desire to prosper your children. I claim that for my life and my leaders!

* grant us good weather later!
* a great bonding with the visitors and freshmen!
* visitors will see PolyDiNs members' life and curious to know more
* they will be interested to know about Jesus and will say yes very soon
* all volunteers to be strong
* grant your protection from physical harm

* bless us another 33 salvations in month of June
* Strengthen and encourage all Poly members to have urgency for harvest
* More new shepherds and CLs raise up
* grant ULs and SDLs wisdom, courage and anointing to lead their group
* Poly to retain 450 in SS!

The future and destiny of our lives and group is fruitfulness!

Isa 54 : 2 "Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes."

Numbers 11:23 "Is the Lord's arm too short? You will now see whether or not what I say will come true for you."


yeappy! *meditating it and internalise it" Of course, we are born for more than these! yes, Lord, we will cross over the and take hold of our destiny. Thank you Jesus, in your name I pray, AMEN!


going to sleep and meeting NYP leaders for breakfast at 9am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home