Friday, May 02, 2008

Xi You Ji : A reality Chinese show in channel U

I have been missing xi you ji part 1 as it has ended. I love it sooooo much as it is a meaningful show and few brought tears to my eyes. It talks about Singaporean lived in different part of the world and how their lives impacted the locals there.

Let me show you the one that moved me so much that I can't keep crying. the TV host, Belinda Mak cried too. I think if I'm suppose to host the program, I will be like her. It talks about a young lady went to this part of China. she is a doctor and how she cared and takes care of the locals and how her live helped the people. Personally, I was reminded that we have only one life to live and should live it fully for others.

We never know how much we give can help someone in their living.

Now, part 2 is here! Check it out and be blessed and challenged!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lq5NX2c4Sp0


You can share your views after watching it. Let me find friends who share the same interest as me! We can travel to different parts of the world to impact lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home