Sunday, May 25, 2008

NTU brother crossed the line!

man, as I had mentioned last week, I met this NTU guy who brought by one of our Uni sister. She is unable to attend the uni camp and she brought him to church.

He was still considering to make the decision and guessed what?!?! he said yes to Jesus today in service! When the altar call was going on, he raised his hand quite a few times to signal to me that he is accepting Christ!

I was sooooo happy when I saw him coming to the front of the stage. Someone whom I got to know last week, came and enter this spiritual family! His eternity is changed! He may not know how it will be change, like I do not know much when I came to know Jesus. However, God is a faithful God and he will unveal his plan for our lives on earth and of course, we will celebrate in heaven after death!

When he took one step towards God, God took thousands of steps towards him! yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home