Friday, April 04, 2008

Arete reflect!

It's been 5 days after the camp ended. Today is the Friday of the week where our camp started last Friday as well.

Thanks Arete Camp team - abigail and the rest! You have put all the elements together and it was awesome.

I love the RDMM team! The dance we had on the last night and changes we make for some programs.

The ULship is awesome! Many chaired the first time! I never you gals and guys looks so good looking during the theme night! :)

Of course, PolyDiNs rocks! Thanks Ps Jeff for imparting to us on the 2nd night about reproducing and of course the supper time together. You life inspired me and the rest to dream big for Jesus. The question that you have posted to us that night will be shared and discuss over the next few meetings and shepherding!

100 people campus, Poly service and Dubai - Hallelujah to it!

I remembered many memorable events in the camp. I can't find any reasons why people don't join us and come into a relationship with Jesus when they are in our community! Wah piang! It's not perfect but it's real!

*My favourite song now is : I love this family of God" I love the strings of love segment. I saw many teary eyes and glowing eyes. I'm encouraged by all the kind words spoken by sheep, leaders and you guys!

thanks and it helps me to know why we do what we do. Another harvest with you guys and Jesus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home