Saturday, April 05, 2008

Laugh at yourself!

Check this out for a 8min presentation of the camp. I had a good laugh because I saw many leaders went up to dance (it was a spontaneous one). I like that we are not so serious about ourselves.

We can let loose and be relax and can be laugh by people! that's what fool for christ mean? ha! Check out 5:28 min onwards where you will see a lady dancing solo. diao! (I can't believe it's so ugly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UsVT_0k_v4

When we are not to conscious how people look at us, we can and dare to attempt bigger things for Jesus. When we do God's work, it requires courage and 'thick skin".

There is a Hope saying "To have thick skin (bold) and thin heart (not sensitive to ourselves)" I always remember that and it help me to pioneer the campus, shepherd people, speak in a crowd, do new things, lead more people, take up new projects, share the gospel to strangers, etc....

So start laughing at yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home