Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Trip in Prague

This is the 2nd part of my trip to Europe. Czech of Republic is the next stop after Italy. It was a good experience espeically we touched down to Czech airport. It was so different from Rome airport. Prague airport is new and clean.

















Martin, Hope brother from Prague church picked us up using Hope Church poster to identify himself. He is a young doctor and have served in Prague church for 3 years. The guys on the far right is Martin.

Prague is a beautiful city and Prague castle is indeed beyond words description. It looks like castle in those cartoon and the night scene was indeed awesome. We had a long walk on Charles bridge and the funny thing is that we got a little tried going to the bridge 3 times. (Whenever there is free time in the conference, people will invite us to go to the bridge.)















The time spent in the conference was envisioning for me. The vision of the movement has indeed taken another deep root in my heart. I saw so many Europeans in the LC abnd Asians were the minority. The work in Europe was great! The Great Commission is near. I felt so challenged that we are not just doing the work in Singapore but all the Hope leaders were doing in their local church! I was reminded of what our founder said, One man can change the world. That's what I saw - Many men can change the world in a shorter time!

I have a chance to catch up with some German leaders who came to Singapore to be trained. It was good to catch up with them on their personal life and also ministry. Seeing them serving fervently has caused me to take overseas hope leaders training in Singapore more seriously. We can share experiences, resources and lives cross culturally! That's what Hope family about!

I will post the photos of the Europeans leaders in the next post. I can't seems to post it rightly, I mean in terms of alignment. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home