Sunday, April 18, 2010

I 'HEART' NG8 - 1 year Anniversary!

I have wanted to post this blog over Easter weekend but I was too busy to do so. So, I'm doing it now...*guilty smile*

I'm in NG8 Sub D for 1 year! I have learnt much and gained much when I started to serve and lead the people in the sub district. I remembered Cara has planned to relocate to KL for her full time work for HIM and Ps Jeff has approached me about serving and leading the sub-D.

I was thankful for this opportunity yet also a little apprehensive because it will be my 1st time leading adult group. I'm not sure whether I can be up to it. Anyway, I'm certain it will be a good development area for me to learn the ropes of reaching and discipling adults of different background and profession. So, I took it up.

It's been a year since then. Time flies so fast that I thought it was yesterday. I still feel that I'm a greenhorn yet I have gained much understanding and experience in adult ministry over the 356 days. There are many leadership lesson I have learnt through hearing different stories, solving growth barrier, helping believers transiting to new life station, and many others.

Defintely, the past 1 year, I have build closer relationship with likeminded leaders in the sub-D.

Appreciate Kuan Long, Kelly, Victor, Elaine soooooooooooo much! I enjoyed all the time and conversation we had over a meal or a drink. I enjoyed those inprompto Christmas shopping we had. I love the house visitation and play with the baby - joel! I enjoyed the 1-1 time when we can talk about family, work, hobbies and courtship stories. I love many moments that we prayed for each other. I appreciate all the support you have given to me as a new leader and friend.

I just wanna to say a big Thank You! I 'heart' NG8!

God, take everyone of the believers in our sub-D to where you wants us to be. The best is yet to be and we know you will take us there. Take us into another level this year, your favour, power and influence!

I asked the same thing as Jabez asked in 1Chron 4:10, "Oh, that you would bless each and everyone in NG8 and enlarge our spiritual territory! Let your hand be with us, and keep us from harm so that we will be free from pain. And God granted my request."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home