Friday, January 22, 2010

Real age vs Body age

Last year, I had a simple health check in church office by Yung with a health check machine. It was good results. On Mon, I went for a check on my body age. (I just being curious how old is my body, really.) It was a measurement of my body fats, metabolism and few other things. The machine is able to check how old my body age too.

Here are my brief health check results.

Body fats : 22.5 (healthy)
BMI : 18.1 (Slightly lower than healthy range)
Internal fats : 1 (good)
Calorie burnt per day w/o exercise : 1068 (consider low)
Bone mass : 28 (Average)
Body Age : 24 years old!?!?

This year, I'm 34 and my body age is 24?! I'm pleasantly surprised with this result. One of my long term friend told me that my body age might be 24 years old but perhaps my liver and kidney might be 60 years old. I kind of agree with her. "guilty"

I will go for a thorough healthy check up soon to know how's my organ doing. I might have worked the organs too hard as I consumed unhealthy food often. God, pls be gracious to me. "crossing my fingers"

Keeping a healthy body to serve Him for a long haul is my aim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home