Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Toast to the PARTY team!

It was busy weeks because of xmas season. As I have stayed home after the 24th services at Suntec due to my injury (I will share in the next post). It was one of the quietest xmas I have ever spent. Before I continue to share how I injured myself, I would like to give a big toast to Polydins team!

The first toast is to give to the Polydins team! PSPT (Abigail and the gang), all the volunteers and all those who sowed and brought their friends has shown the world who is the reason for the season - Jesus. It was a wow-ed service because of the excellence work you have given to make it work. The decoration was awesome! Bing Quan and Jorris & team has did a remarkable work! The image of the stage minister was gorgerous! 3 claps to Jesse and the dancer. It was the 2nd dance that you guys have attempted and I like the jazz feel dance. Great improvement guys! Great testimonies and Robin, Cannie and Shareen, your stories indeed has strike a chord in the hearts of the peeps. Leanne and Ritchie has hosted so well that you are engaging the audience with memorised script and joyful impartation! Keep it this way! Worship team has usher the presence of God! A toast to all sowers, shepherds and leaders who engage with their friends and camp mates regularly.

Of course, last but not least God indeed has moved on our behalf that more than 120 friends came and 15 friends gave their lives to Jesus. 13 of them are guys! That just so cool! A super big toast to JEsus! You made it possible! I'm just looking forward for what God can do through the Polydins peeps to touch hundreds and thousands of lives in 2010! It's all about people!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home