Thursday, June 26, 2008

bills....all kinds....

I was surfing last night and something dawned on me! I need to clear all my bills by this week. I must admit that I'll like to procrastinate when comes to routine work. Routine work like packing and tidying room, packing my wardrobe, paying bills! yes, paying bills...

Whenever I opened my letter box, there are many letters. And 80% of them are bills, bank statement or insurance statement. another 20% is flyers. When comes to routine matter, I will tend to procrastinate. I will tell myself, I will do it tomorrow and tomorrow never comes. Actually it's not difficult but just lazy??!?!

I remembered I told Lennon few months ago, that I was fine for late payment of my credit card biils. Man, I was penalise because I procrastinate. I learnt my lesson!

I may delayed paying many other bills (phone, income tax, SVC, internet, credit card, etc...) but there is another "bill" to pay is my tithing. Thank God, I have not forgotten paying my tithe! It's something that I don't want to owe God. There are times I delayed and I quickly remind myself to do so via internet banking!

So let's remind each other to pay our tithe, give our offering and settle all other bills the moment when the bill comes. So that we are no man's debtors. Don't owe anyone or any company any debt but only 1 debt are left for us to clear is the debt of God's love and sacrifice for us....


so clear as quickly as the bill comes..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home