Thursday, November 29, 2007

Designs, Colours, Concepts

Priscilla sent me a design link and I really enjoy so much as I look at different photos and designs. I'm so amazed by the these people who can think of different concept and ideas of bringing out the same theme. As I browse through some of the designs, I will like to share with you.













I like this design because it's cute and I was reminded of the ginger bread man in Shrek! The design illustrate family love!


This is cool, I like this guy's moves...






I like the colours!




It's a world map! I like the concept!






Pictures paints a thousands words. I hope to see more designer emerging in our Poly region to add colours to our communication! If you are interested where to get these pictures, you can go to http://www.istockphoto.com/... check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home