Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Phuket

I was taking a break from a 2 day phuket trip. I'm now at the Hotel lobby blogging this entry. This week is the Leadership Conference that all Hope leaders and pastors from different countries of Hope churches gathering for a time of fellowship and learnings.

The conference starting on Wednesday but I came a few days ealier to chill out and also to prepare this coming Saturday sermon. I think changing environment to prepare the message may be a good thing for me. :)

I'm looking forward to spend time with friends and leaders from the Hope churches. I'm looking forward to hear the teachings from our Elders (Ps PN and Ps Simon). I'm looking forward to spend time with some Tertiary leaders too! Whoo!

I'm going for dinner now and the eating stalls opens till 3am! SUPPER here I come!

Stay tune and I will blog about the conference soon! Stay close with God from now...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home