Thursday, November 15, 2007

Underwater World

I'm back after a long trip to Phuket and Staff retreat. As I was mentioning in the earlier entry, I will blog on some happenings and events in my Phuket trip. Few of the Tertiary leaders went 2 days earlier prior to the Leadership Conference. Since we are in Phuket, we will like to try the sea sports like Snockerlling to catch a glimps of underwater world.

This is my 1st time trying out snockerlling. I'm pretty excited over it. We went with some youth & adult leaders too. We booked a boat and there are about 10 of us. We went to a few island and the beaches were really good. The sand is soft and clean. You just feel like walking on the beach bare footed. Here are some nice photos taken but we didn't managed to take while we snocker.



































I like the experience of admiring the underwater world. It was really beautiful. There so many different kinds of corals and different colours of fishes!!! I can't believe that every spices of fishes are so different from one another. Whoo! How beautiful!

I would like to go Phuket again to try out jet skii and para sailing. Of course, there are many fresh seafood along the PaTong Beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home