Friday, March 27, 2009

Saluting to health care staff!

I was at SGH for 5 1/2 hours last night. We sent dad to A&E as he can't swallow food and take any medication. my brothers and I waiting at A&E and I saw how busy the nurses and doctors were...

I was surprised that it was so crowded at the observation ward at 8pm till 2am... There are many sick people in s'pore, i concluded...:):)

I saw a few people were sent in with blood over his face, seems to had an accident. I saw how patient after patient they had to attend. I saw different people in pain and needed attention.

At 130am, i was really sleepy and I saw them working as if it's like 130pm. To me, working night shift needs more energy then day shift.

3 cheers to nurses! 3 cheers to doctors! 3 cheers to health care staff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home