Saturday, March 14, 2009

5 days more!

Counting down to camp at Singapore Vision Farm! My 1st impression of the place is that are we going to have fellowship with animals?

I heard from the camp committee that this is one of the ideal venue because we can make alot of noice without any complain. That was really cool for Polydins!!! We will we will rock the farm, rock the farm!

This is my 17th camp! Camps has indeed changed my life because I desire to hear from God to change me. Because I fellowship with spiritual giants in the camp. Because I set aside few days to get my spiritual life intact and be fuel again. Because I can fellowship with bros and sis who loves Christ!

I remembered how God healed me on the first night of the camp in JB. I was running a very high fever and I was resting in the bunk while the rest were praise and worship God. I told God, I don't want to spend my camp on bed. I want to learn and learn. I want Him to heal me. After a while, I started to perspired and my tempurature started to come down and I feel much better. I was healed after less than 1 hour! I cleaned myself and I went to the hall to join the rest for the teaching of the Word! God healed me because he sees my heart of learning... That was like 16 years ago! I was still very new to the church!

I'm writing this blog in my living room after celebrating my mommy birthday... My siblings went home and I have a time alone in the hall. I'm anticipating what God will do in my lives, RDMM, ULships, CLships and all the members who are coming... A Contemporary Generation to change the World!

We are ordinary but with a extra-ordinary God with an extra-ordinary vision for His people, we are not ordinary anymore....

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you guys going?

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger jaspoon said...

hi ah teck,

we are going to Chua Chu Kang area... it's an Ulu Ulu place...:):)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home