Friday, March 13, 2009

sick....(4 bad letter word)

i'm on MC today. Re-visited another family doctor last night to get a stronger dosage of antibiotics and cough syrup. I can sensed that it' really strong. After the medication, my heart beat fast and my hands shivers.

I think it's really too strong. But I think that I want to recover in this 2 days so my cough will be minimised so that my chest won't feel so tight after heavy coughing.

I was shocked when I knew the fee of the doctor visitation with medication : $89 for a noral consultation and few more medications... wow!!!

I had time reflecting my life, the region, the new adult group, event programming. I had time to read the bible when i'm not drowsy and weak.

Something great and powerful is going to happen in my life - more pruning and shaping! in the polydins region, new group, department...


Countdown the days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home