Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas 2008!

I was in Nexus last night for a Tech Run for Christmas 2008 production! I saw different congregation coming together to put everything up for 24th Dec Christmas celebration at The Rock!

Thanks to Shuzhen in coordinating the program and testimonies! Thanks to Magie in putting the choir together! thanks To Emma and Angie in mobilising the actors and actress to put up the drama. Thanks to Steven in leading the MM and sound team! I can see the spirit of excellence in them! cool! Thanks to Dasmond and gang in putting up the deco and giving a visual impact to the church!

During the rehearsal, I know the program is simple but with much quality! The song presentation was sung so well by Nel! the carols presentation by filipino was superb! the dance by youth and adults was great! keep dancing gals! I loved the simple skit - everything. Simple message yet powerful!

this is my 15th Christmas service in Hope! What I want to see this Christmas? I asked myself! I want to see people will have Jesus in their lives to go through life struggles together. I want to see people see hope in their lives with Jesus. I want to see backslider be reminded of God's love during this xmas!

I want to see all services to be filled and overflowed with people and visitors! I want to see many hands raise and hearts surrender to Jesus! I want to see members of Hope to be moved again by the love of God of our salvation once again!

Do it again Holy Spirit!

Let me show some photos of the rehearsal last night.


Dance in praise!
















Another shot!
















As for the rest, let me give some suspence and do invite all your friends to this special event to unwrapped the gift on that day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home