Sunday, November 02, 2008

his presence

after catching a last part of a taiwan variety show with nel and abigail, all of us went back to our room to rest..

I'm penning down this blog before I sleep...

Today service was great! 2 things were great!

God's presence was evidently strong and clear during worship. Worship team was flowing with the ministering... God have a word and was very specific... then came a chorus of a worship song, I sang! guessed what, it was not the chorus of the 2nd worship song but was another song... I realised it as I sang but continued on as the team can and continue to play.... it just flowed.... then responds and sing again.... only one presence can be felt, God's glory.... (Take this presence with us as we live our lives in weekdays...).

God's word was clearly spoken. I'm so confident of His Word today. (I'm not saying I'm not in other preaching...) But I was so sure of the passage and focus of the message is for us today... As we prepare for birthing Tertiary service. Knowing God's call and responding to his call!

So I realised 2 things as leader, we need to continue to seek and improve (Preaching the Word and God's anointing)... That's what Jesus do on earth...

Matthew 4:23 "Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom..."

Mark 2:2 "So many gathered that there was no room left, not even outside the door, and he preached the word to them."

1John 2:27 "As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him."


Let Your Word and Anointing flows in me and through me....:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home