Wednesday, December 10, 2008

33 on 3rd Dec

i turned 33 on 3rd Dec... I spent my birthday on the plane with 2 japanese boys sat besides me. It was my 1st time spending and reflecting my life on the plane. very special and memorial one.

I will like to thank all who have left many wishes on the fb. it was too overwhelming. hohoho!

Thanks for the gifts and celebrations in Europe and in Singapore.

Usually during on the day of my birthday, I will have a stronger side of Melocholy. I reflected of my 2008.

Am I becoming more like Christ?
How's my character? saw some change this year?
Have I use my life faithfully to love God and people?
How's ministry this year?
What's my highest point?
What's my lowest point?


I journaled down and I will write on another entry of my reflection.

Someone asked me what's my wishes.....

My wish is I will grow in fear of God and love for people
My wish is Poly to reach 500 ASAP
My wish is to drive next year
My wish is family member salvation


yeap...so whoever read this blog, so spend 2-3 mins to pray for me on all these wishes... thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home