Saturday, June 06, 2009

wide awake!

boy, at near 5am, I woke up and was wide awake! not sure why I get back to sleep.

Let me do something meaningful... like counting sheep? hohoho! well, went for a blog surf and read many polydins and friends blogs. Good to know their update!

Browse through some church websites.... very good! refreshing....

Went to Straits Time.com... S'pore had 12th case of H1N1. boy...

thinking of bread and Milo... should I? is it too early for breakfast? so should i brush my teeth after an early breakfast? then wake up in a few hours time and brush it again?

God, it feels good in the early morning... soooo quiet. I love it... typing this entry on my bed in a dark room as mom is sharing room with me so didn't want to wake her up.

it's pretty good afterall to be awake early in the morning.. i feel like eating you tiao, soya bean drink, nasi lemak with lots of chilli, mos burger - rice burger meal....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home